No matter what your reason is for requesting our Irving, Texas swimming pool removal services, rest assured we will transform your property so that you can use it the way you want.
Swimming Pool Removal Process
When you contact Remove A Pool, you’ll be greeted by one of our friendly associates. They will be glad to answer your questions and explain our process in detail to you. We know that your Irving, Texas swimming pool removal sounds like an overwhelming job which is why we want to provide you with an overview of our process. Once you agree to work with us, you can expect the following:
- We will visit your property for an assessment. At the conclusion of the assessment, we will provide you with an estimate of the costs involved in your swimming pool removal project. We will also use this time to answer any questions you may have and address your concerns.
- If your swimming pool contains any standing water, we will need to drain it before we begin working.
- Remove A Pool will research the local laws and obtain any permits required for removing a swimming pool in Irving. Our valued customers appreciate the fact that they are not responsible for obtaining such permits.
- You have two options for swimming pool removal. If you choose a partial removal, we will collapse the pool and remove the concrete, leaving some of the structure in place. This is the most popular choice because it is faster and more efficient. You can also choose a complete (exhumation) removal. This option will require us to remove all components of the swimming pool.
- Upon completion of the swimming pool removal, we will backfill the hole with gravel and dirt to allow for proper settling and drainage.
- As with any construction project, there will be a great deal of debris. Rest assured that we will clean up all the waste and haul it away.
- Once we’ve cleared your property of debris, we will plant new grass. This gives your property a fresh look and allows you to begin using it right away.
Don’t allow that swimming pool to stress you out any longer. Just imagine the possibilities if that pool wasn’t taking up all the room in your back yard. The pool removal experts at Remove A Pool are just a phone call away. You can be confident that we will do all the hard work and heavy lifting while you sit back and wait for your property to be transformed into something great. If you’re ready to take control of your property and begin using it the way you want, then call Remove A Pool today so we can get started. You will be glad you did.